Remarkable Thesis Writing Help Service Providers
Thesis is the last assignment which a student needs to submit at his or her master’s or doctoral degree. It is not like any other assignment writing on a particular topic rather the students are to prove a point by developing a proper case using facts. Thesis writing helps in understanding the topic taking help from various theories and propositions. It requires an in-depth knowledge about the topic as well as the subject under which the topic has been selected. But there are students who are unable to write their thesis and take help from different thesis writing help services. The inability to write may depend upon different obstacles in the form of structure, developing content, conducting research, etc. So it is always advised to take help and guidance from an experienced professional and taking help from Total assignment help is one of the best option.
When is a student required to write a thesis paper?
Thesis writing is sometimes confused with dissertation writing. But there is a difference; Thesis writing is the end of master’s degree whereas dissertation writing is required when a student is pursuing his or her doctoral degree. So a student may be asked to write a thesis before his masters or doctoral degree ends. So a student won’t be asked to write a thesis during his college days but he should be aware about the process and this can be done by going through the sample works. Thesis writing helps to judge the knowledge gained by the student and test his analytical skills.
When does the student look for thesis writing help?
To write a thesis is not an easy task and a student will always have to look for guidance and help in writing the paper this need takes the student to different online thesis writing help services. Some the most important needs has been stated below:
No guidance received by the professor on how to write the thesis
- When the student is unable to select the topic
- When the student is unable to structure the thesis paper
- When the student is unable to conduct the required research
- When the student is unable to analyze the data
- When the student is unable to meet the deadline
In order to make the thesis acceptable, the student should be able to deliver a perfect thesis paper. Student must be proficient in writing and must have an understanding of the structure and the topic chosen. In case the student is faced with any of the above problems, he may contact Totalassignmenthelp.com to provide their thesis writing help service.
Importance of writing a thesis
Thesis writing is not only an affirmation of the students doctoral or master’s degree but it stays with the student till the time they are associated with the field mentioned in the thesis. When a thesis has been accepted it boosts the morale of the student and can be used by other students studying in the same filed while writing their assignments. There is a possibility that the thesis writing may get published in some international journal article and students may refer to it for guidance.
Thesis writing helps in testing the scholar behind a regular student. The long and in-depth research helps in maintaining the temperament of the students.
Tips to write a professional thesis paper
It is always required to study the topic in detail before writing down the thesis. If the student is able to understand the topic then he would be in a position to write the thesis paper and if it is beyond his understanding then he should definitely take guidance or help from friends and thesis writing help services. The topic chosen must be clear and it should concentrate on the student’s point of view and not a copy paste from the past papers. The topic must be well construed, not too broad and not too narrow.
The problem statement should focus on the topic and be able to provide the central idea behind writing the thesis paper. It will help the readers to understand the purpose behind writing the thesis paper on a particular topic.
Structure of thesis writing
Like any other assignment, thesis does have a concrete and specific structure. Sometimes it may be a daunting task due to its structure but taking help from thesis writing help services may solve the problem. There is chronological description of the content but the structure may vary depending upon the university. The structure mentioned in the below diagram is generally followed:
- Title: The first page of thesis writing is the title page. It helps the reader to know about the topic.
- Abstract: Abstract comes after the title page and it should be written once the thesis writing is complete. It informs the reader about the points which will be covered in the thesis writing. Abstract of the Thesis writing helps the reader to note down the findings and the conclusion. It is always advisable to write the abstract once the entire thesis content has been written so that no point is missed.
- Introduction: The first paragraph of the thesis writing helps the reader to know more about the topic by providing an overview of the topic. It states the reason behind selecting the topic and the methods that will be used to solve the problem raised in the thesis paper. Specifically the thesis writer has to answer Why, how and what related to the topic in the form of why topic was selected, how it will be studied and what is being done to study the topic. The problem statement is specifically mentioned which will be answered throughout the writing. Problem statement will lead to the development of research questions. The research questions should relate to the topic.
- Literature review: It includes a collection of papers which will be used to prove your point highlighting the gap areas in some of the research done which lead you to develop this thesis paper. The thesis writing will help in highlighting the gap areas as well as provide assistance on how to fill those areas. When using a literature source the writer should analyze its content and write its advantages as well as the drawbacks. Using a wide range of research articles will help in proving the point of view of the writer.
- Methodology: This section will help in solving the problem statement and the questions framed in the introduction part. It will state about the method used while conducting the research like qualitative, quantitative or mixed. It provides an insight about the techniques or the methods which will be used to collect the data, its analysis and the reason behind selecting the method. The writer should mention whether the methods used will be able to justify the claim made in the thesis writing paper or not.
- Data Analysis: This section will have information related to the findings gathered while conducting the research and its analysis. It consists of the facts from the research conducted. Tables or graphs can be used to showcase the results generated from the research. Comparing the results with the literature source used in the thesis writing will help in giving a clear picture about the problem statement.
- Discussion: This section will provide a detailed commentary on the findings explaining the result and its significance. It will state whether the result generated is as per the expectation or not. The limitations of the study will be discussed. This section of the thesis writing helps to show that the writer has understood the topic.
- Conclusion: It will restate the topic and the problem statement. It will highlight the important findings and the results. It can also include some recommendations for future improvements and how the limitations mentioned can be filled. The conclusion will provide an overview of all the sections that the writer has covered in the thesis paper.
Types of thesis writing
Like essays, thesis does have certain types and they are different from each other. There are three major thesis writings discussed below:
- Analytical thesis: This type of thesis is used to analyze a single issue. It is one of the common types of thesis writing being adopted by the students. It provides a detailed explanation of the topic. The student’s need to inform what they are going to analyze in the paper, why they are doing so, how it will be done and what would be the benefits.
- Argumentative thesis: As the name suggests the thesis paper will include arguments. The topic has to be described and the student needs to prove his point of view through different arguments. The arguments will be supported through evidences and the opinion needs to be defended till the end.
- Expository thesis: The main goal of expository thesis writing is to explain the concept and the goal of the topic. It is one of the organized ways of writing a thesis paper and every section should be analyzed with the help of evidences.
Our writers at Totalassignmenthelp.com will serve you will all types of thesis writing help.
Features of thesis writing help provided by Totalassignmenthelp.com
Totalassignmenthelp.com provides paid thesis writing help. The writers writing the thesis are masters of thesis writing. They are professionals who have been hand-picked to provide their writing services basis their knowledge and experience. They help the students by serving a flawless assignment. We provide thesis writing help with the following objectives:
- Research based on ethics: The writers of totalassignmenthelp.com are aware that any research work needs to be written by using various resources. These resources cannot be randomly placed in the content. Being ethical in the research work will help the writer to produce an authentic thesis paper which will not only be accepted by the professor but will also earn respect among the peers. The relevancy can be judged by the usage of authentic sources.
- Correct structure: Thesis writing can be easy when the structure is clear. Thesis writing help experts follow the standard format of thesis writing following which they ensure that every detail of the paper has been covered. When proper structure is followed, it helps to organize the thesis paper in an effective manner.
- Organizing the chapters: Thesis may consist of huge word count and when the word count is huge then all the headings mentioned under the structure of thesis writing are divided into various chapters. These chapters may further be divided into various sub-headings as shown in the below image. Our Thesis writing helps a student to deliver a thesis which has many such sub-headings they only need a confirmation from the student. This structure helps in providing and in-depth detail to each and every headings that and points that needs to be included in a thesis paper.
- Meeting the referencing standards: The writers are aware about all types of referencing format be it APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago, IEEE, etc. Correct referencing provides validity to an assignment. Our writers while writing the thesis paper ensure that the references used are correctly cited and correctly placed.
- Topic selection: This is the most important part of thesis writing. The topic must be unique and a one which has not been used by any thesis writer. Students are unable to find such topic and they contact thesis writing help online to make an original topic. Totalassignmenthelp.com has been serving its students with some unique topics which have garnered praise from the professors.
- Draft proposal: There are times where a student may be asked by his professor to submit a proposal and this becomes a double task for the student. The students need not to worry, they need to contact out thesis writing help services and we will help them with a well-crafted proposal.
- Authentic and accurate information: We believe in being original and unique not only in terms of our services but also the content that is being provided by our Thesis writing help writers. We value the academic integrity and understand the need of the student to hire us.
- Customized Content: Although thesis writing has a standard format but there are times where the university guidelines asks something else to be included in place of the standard headings or to add some more headings, our writers are always open to such amendments. Instructions provided by the professor or the student is included and kept in mind by our thesis writing help experts.
- One to one communication: We believe in direct communications in order to avoid any misunderstanding. Whenever a student drops a query related to his thesis writing paper, he is immediately responded back by the team. In case the dropped query is in relation to the content of the paper then we immediately approach the writer to go through the concerns. Our services are available round the clock.
- Proofreading and Editing: We also have a feature wherein we provide our editing and proof reading services to eliminate and amend a thesis which has already been prepared by a student. When the student is unable to meet the required word count or complete certain points then he requests us to amend and edit the work done by him. We accept such request and hire our professional expert to complete the paper. Proof reading of any assignment is necessary and it should always be done by a third person who can give an unbiased opinion about the paper. Our writers not only proof read the work but they also help in correcting the format and eliminating the errors in writing.
- Plagiarism free thesis writing help: When the word count is huge there may be a possibility of the occurrence of plagiarism in the thesis paper. But we guarantee delivery of plagiarism free assignments and thesis writing. The content taken from the research papers are accurately paraphrased in order to eliminate plagiarism without changing the essence of the content.
- On time delivery: Delivering an assignment on time is our priority and we ensure to deliver the thesis paper within the deadline although it involves a huge word count. We take a regular follow up from the writer in order to ensure that is able to complete the thesis paper within the given deadline. We do not disclose the actual deadline of the student to our experts which helps in delivering all the assignment on time.
- Internal quality team: Like every other service provider, Totalassignmenthelp.com has an internal quality team which checks and verifies all the assignments even thesis papers. No assignment is directly passed on to the student without their approval. The team consists of experienced proof readers and subject matter experts of different fields. They check the relevancy of the thesis paper, its structure, its completeness, referencing, grammar and plagiarism. In case they are not satisfied with the content of the thesis writing help paper, they reject the assignment and ask the writer to re-write the content. In case the paper presented does not meets the thesis writing standards then they entirely reject the paper and a new writer is hired for completing the thesis.
Don’t stress yourself on how to complete a thesis assignment, contact Totalassignmenthelp.com to deliver you one of the best papers at an affordable rate. Taking risk is not a feasible option for a student who is on the verge of completing his or her doctoral or master’s degree. Thesis is an important part of a student’s life to showcase his academic skills. Take our thesis writing help and impress your professor.