Contract Law Assignment Help
If we go by definition, contract can be defined as that agreement which is legally enforceable with exchange and trade of any sort of valuables between at least two parties. Contract Law is the body of rules and regulations that governs the principles pertaining to contracts whether verbal or written. In order to access high quality Contract Law Assignment Help the student must understand the basics of contract law, one should first increase the knowledge on the contracts and their basics.
A student pursuing law has to study different types of laws and contract law is one of them. Getting assignments related to contract law is a common. A student is made to about the legal effects of a contract upon a given case study. There are different types of contracts and students may need help in assignments in any of them. Hence if you are asked to write an assignment on contract law, contact our Contract Law Assignment Help, to connect with our team of experts on subject matter as they can help you to provide best contract law cases and answers to boost your scores and assignment grades.
You can place orders for your assignments with Total Assignment Help today, and get yourself well researched papers from our Contract Law Assignment Help experts.
Our experts of contract law assignment help assist students to know most prominent types of contract.
How can we as contract law assignment helpers be better off for you?
Our team will help you design expert law papers for your task. The team will deliver you a top quality contract law assignment help answers, and hence students can accomplish their dreams in their academics.
Other than giving you top quality assignments, there are some other features we can offer you for.
- We serve all your academic purposes
- We provide proof reading which is customized as per your needs and requirements
- We deliver your assignments on time
- We can give you quality feedback
Formation of a valid contract
In order to form a valid contract which could be enforced in the court of law the following points should be present:
Offer: There should be an offer by one party to the other based on certain terms and conditions. When the offer has been accepted by the other party without any addition of clauses in the previous offer, the contract is regarded as completed.
Acceptance: As and when the other party accepts the offer without making any changes in the initial terms and conditions, the offer is said to be accepted. The documents are signed and accepted by both the parties.
Consideration: No offer can be considered as a contract unless it has a valid consideration. Consideration is the thing that one of the parties would gain in return of its acceptance to the offer. For example, A makes an offer to B to ride his car for a week in return of 50 dollars. So here 50 dollars is the consideration.
Intention: Both the parties to an offer must have a mutual intention to enter into the contract. If in case one of the parties does not have an intention to enter into the contract, he cannot be forced to do so. As per our contract law assignment help experts, the contract is legally binding so intentions must be clear.
Types of contracts
Contract Law assignment questions and answers elucidate three essential principles of a contract namely offer, acceptance and consideration. Contracts are recognized by law in number of ways. A contract type in general, acts as basic relation between both parties related in the business. As per our contract law assignment help experts, contracts have a few basic types namely:
- Express contract
The basic characteristic of these contracts is that they are clearly worded and spell out terms and conditions of the agreement.
- Implied contract
Contract law assignment help experts elucidate that in these types of contract both the parties to the agreement exhibit by their behavior that an offer is made and it was duly accepted.
- Bilateral contract
These are the most basic types of contracts which state that both parties to the contract will perform an act on the performance of another act by the opposite party.
- Unilateral contract
Under these types of contract, one party is under obligation to perform an act provided that the other party performs their end of the bargain. But in case the second party is unwilling or unable to perform such task then the first party’s obligation is nullified.
- Executed and executor contracts
Executed contract refers to a contract where both the parties to the contract have performed their duties towards the contract. On other hand, Executor contract refers to a contact where there is some future possible act or obligation which may still require execution.
- Unconscionable contract
In contract law assignment, this form of contract will help in unfair terms to one party who will have superior hand and bargaining power in the agreement.
- Adhesion contract
In this contract, according to contract law assignment help, it is written and given by party who will have greater advantage of bargaining, thereby giving the weaker side a chance to adhere.
- Aleatory contract
It is a mutual agreement given in contracts where it’s mostly implemented on happenings or occurrences of an uncertain event.
- Void Contracts and Voidable contracts
These are contracts that are not enforceable by court of law and as such confer no right to its parties.
What is common law and uniform commercial code contracts?
When dealing with a contractual case, the application of law depends upon the facts of the case. In order to come at a conclusion on which law should take governance, the court will consider place where the contact is entered into and the place where the contract is actually taking place, as stated by our contract law assignment help experts. The implementation of this law is further dogged by matter of subject of agreement, which may be property lease or sale of goods. It is possible for multiple state laws to govern a contract.
- The common law
Common law deals with most of contracts which includes leases, general business agreements, employment agreements etc. According to our contract law assignment help experts, this law is derived from traditions, but it has been continuously evolving and rising due to the decisions of court over the years.
- The uniform commercial coder (UCC)
Uniform commercial code has to take care of all agreements with respect to sale of goods. This is standard set of terms and conditions which takes into account commercial transaction Laws. Multiple states here have implemented this law either partially or completely. To understand and get to know more about UCC, take help of our contract law assignment help.
Breach of contract
Our contract law assignment help experts explain breach of contract as failure to perform all or some of the duties of the contract by anyone of the party involved. It refers to a situation when one of the parties may accuse other of not performing the tasks under the agreed terms and conditions. Here, it is the party’s failure to be not able to fulfill the assurances as mentioned and agreed upon in the contract.
For instance, ABC has entered into a contract with XYZ. The contract is to purchase some of the products, which is to be delivered on next Monday evening. But, XYZ delivered the goods to ABC on the subsequent morning which is Tuesday. In this scenario, ABC does not have any monetary damages, thus not resulting in any sort of contract breach. But if in this scenario, time was of essence to the contract and if the products were delayed in delivery, then breach of contract will have occurred. In this scenario XYZ had to borne the damages caused to ABC due to the breach of contract timings.
Contract Breaches and the Consequences
Very popular and common defenses to breach in contract, according contract law assignment help are as follows:
- Violating public policy can be done by enforcement of the contract
For instance, a contract for division of liquor license. As this is against the public policy of the state, therefore the government is not going to allow it.
- When it is impossible to enforce the contract
Let us take an example. A hired B for finishing the painting of his house. However, before the implementation of contract the house was burnt down.
- Illegal Contract
A contract for performing an illegal activity such as murder is an illegal contract.
- No Consideration in the contract
A Suitable example would be, a contract where a promises to pay b $30, but in return A does not get anything.
- Fraud done in enforcing the contract
For instance, a refusal by Party 1 to sell products to party 2, thus party 2 asking party 3 to buy products from party 1 and selling to party 2.
- Unilateral mistake in the contract that was incident to the contract but the other party was privy to the error
Contract Laws in the United States of America, the United Kingdom and Australia
Australia’s Contract Law
The Australian Contract Law derives its roots from the contract law of England. However, the country of Australia has changed the law statutes when taking the statutes from the English contract Law. As per our contract law assignment help experts, Australian law has been developed over the years through decisions of the Australian courts
- Majority of states in Australia have their separate statutes related to sale of goods, for instance the Act for Sale of goods that was passed in 1896. The legislation shows the conditions and warranties with regard to fitness and merchantability.
- The law related to consumer protection is uniform across all states in Australia, which is the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
UK’s Contract Laws
In the United Kingdom, the set of rules and regulations that govern contracts come under the umbrella term of UK Contract Law.
- English law stresses a lot to make sure that people have agreed and read the complete details mentioned in the contract.
- It is extremely important for the parties to the contract to be in agreement as to the terms of the contract. Agreement is said to be reached when an offer is made by party 1 and it is accepted by party 2.
USA’s contract law
According to the US contract Law as framed by the US Senate, it has to take care of regulating the obligations established by agreement between private parties.
- In The United States of America, the contract law is sourced out of common law. The Contract Laws in the United States vary and differ from state to state. You can get more information about this by availing our Contract Law Assignment Help.
- The sale of Goods act does not suffer from interstate variation however, the laws pertaining to sale of goods is highly uniform throughout the country.
Types of Contract law assignments
In contract law there are three types of assignments.
- Case studies: The study of law requires students to apply their knowledge into practical problems related to the law. This allows students to practice the rules, laws and procedures learned from text books. You can get more information about this aspect of contract law by getting Contract Law Assignment Help from our professional Writers.
- Essays: Essays in Contract Law require special attention in order to present the best arguments and interpretation of the law learned based on different situations. The essay needs to be well organized and present information that is well researched. You can consult the contract Law Assignment help Experts at TotalAssignmentHelp.com for detailed essays on the topic.
- Question and answer: Another specific area of law assignment writing is solving question and answer problem related to contractual laws. After reviewing facts students are required to answer the questions with precise knowledge of statutes and their interpretations, and suggest course of actions.
TotalAssingmenthelp.com a Reliable name for contract law assignment help
Our aim is to help students with good academic assistance with their requirements related to contract law.
The kind of services we offer for contract law assignment for students are as follows:
- Originality of content – our expert writers will provide unique and original papers and essay assignments written from scratch.
- On time delivery – We have a habit of delivering the work as per the scheduled time. If our commitment fails we will offer full refund.
- 24*7 live help – our customer support tem will provide you full service all round the clock. You can contact us, email or even live chat with us.
- All disciplines services – no matter be it biology or law assignment, we have team of professionals and experts who can provide quality assistance for all the subjects.
- No plagiarism – our expert law writers will guarantee a 100% original work. All the assignment of students goes through different checks like proofreading and plagiarism check. You hence will get plagiarism free essay each time you will place an order with us.
- Contract law assignment help with free revisions – our team of expert law writers will give you high quality work but if you still have any doubts revisions can be made unless you are satisfied at no extra cost.
- Pocket friendly for students – We will give you best writing service at nominal price. For affordable contract law assignment, you can approach us here.
- SMS update with no cost – we provide you regular updates about your Contract Law Assignment Help with free of cost.